We haven't quite figured out what we are naming them yet. Any ideas? So far we have thought of Geneva, Jasper, and Lightning (this one of course was Joey's idea because he is obsessed with Cars). One is a girl and one is a boy!
They are very good cats! They are 9 weeks old now and are litter trained and everything! And the best part is we got them for free!!!! You can't beat that!
This is where they usually sleep..except they are usually right next to each other. (Excuse the mess) Either here or under the cushions of our couch above our hide-a-bed. Can I just say there is nothing like sitting down and getting scratched on the bottom! :)
And here are the kittens playing with a Wal-mart bag while I am putting away the groceries!
Aren't they CUTE!?!
2 comments:
Very cute! I love kittens, but then they just grow into cats-lol :0)
I know exactly what you mean...I love kittens! I hate it when they get older but I am a nice wife :) and got my husband the cats he has been wanting since the day we got married!
Post a Comment