I would just like to say Congratulations to my sister, Keri, and her Rising Stars Dance Studio. She had her first performance a couple of days ago for a WSU basketball game and it was a huge success. These were her Cheerleaders and Stix groups performing. Unfortunately, their cheerleading outfits didn't come in on time which was a bummer, but it sounds like they did an awesome job without them!
This has always been a dream of Keri's to have her own dance studio so we are sooo proud of her. We actually had the chance to go to one of her practices while we were there checking out Moscow and it was great to see what she was doing and to see her dance studio.
Good Job Keri!! (and of course Kenzie and Bryce who performed that night! :))

2 comments:
What a huge huge accomplishment! Hooray for her! She must have had chills the entire time, what a wonderful success!! Sorry that I wasn't there to personally show you around my town, I would have loved to see you!
Yea for Keri! She's my old drill team chum! We suffered through a lot together!
Post a Comment