Here is the Princess herself after she stole a chip! She was tired of watching mommy put up the decorations and wanted to eat! :)

We had her party at our Clubhouse (less mess for me!) We started at 1 pm and had a yummy barbeque! After we all ate, Emma opened her presents! She got a lot of great gifts...She received some cute clothes and a lot of fun princess toys!


Here are some of the guests! We invited my sister, Keri, and her family, the Holdaways, and some families from our ward that have kids in Emma's nursery!

Here is the cutest picture of Emma!

After presents, we played some games! We played pin the crown on the princess and my niece, Kenzie, won and then we had a pinata!
Since Emma was only 2, I got the pull string pinata so that she could participate too! Here is everyone about ready to pull the strings.

Here they are trying to get all the candy!

After the games, we had cake!

Here is Emma as we sang Happy Birthday to you! She blew out the candle before we were done :)

And here is Emma eating her cake!

The party turned out great...thanks to everyone for making it such a special day for Emma!
7 comments:
Looks like a fun party. She is too cute.
What a fun birthday party!I'm sorry we missed out. Emma looks adorable dressed up like a princess and that cake is just too perfect. I've never seen a pull string pinata - what a good idear
What a great party! You're such a great planner that way! Wish we could have been there, but thanks for posting pics so we can at least feel connected. I'll post video and pics of Keitra's 1st birthday party soon!
Looks like your party turned out great! You have a cute little princess on your hands. I think that next year we will be having the princess party. Allie wanted that this year, but I had already gotten some clearanced Elmo stuff
My goodness what a beautiful little princess!!!! It was fun to see the pictures of her birthday, and see Keri and her family! WOW--what a darling cake! How are you ever going to top this one!!!!! Wish we could have been there-- Love, Mom
Looks like she had a great birthday party!
Alicia
Oh my, who in the world took those awesome pictures? What a terrific photographer she is. NOT! I'm so glad that you could get a few pictures sorted out from the rest of the blurry ones! I love that one that was snapped of Emma as she's looking up. Thanks for letting us share in her special day!
Post a Comment