Thursday, April 30, 2009

New Items Up on Myra Caitlin bowtique

Some of you asked me to tell you when I had more flower clips in...so I am telling you, I do now :) I have more colors as well. These are $ 3.00










I am also going to start selling them with a headband. I have black, white, pink, cream, and red headbands. I can put any color flower you see with anyone of my headbands. Here are a few of my favorites. These are $ 5.00






I also have really cute butterflies. I have some that are on a 40 mm french barrette. (or if you prefer, I can put them on a 32mm alligator clip) These are great for just pulling your kids hair back or for the smaller ponytails. I also have these in peach and pink. These are 2 for $ 3.00



I can also make them in to ponytails. Aren't they cute! You get 2 for $ 3.oo

3 comments:

Trisha said...

so you can still sell stuff? I never did catch the final outcome of that bill...

Kami said...

They put it off for a year to revise it and make it more clear.

The Hill Clan said...

I love the butterflies!!1 You are so crafty!!