Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Fall Y'all

So life is crazy around here right now! I am selling a bazillion items on craigslist and ebay to pay for our moving expenses to Utah. We sold our couch and entertainment center, so our Living Room now looks like a guys college apartment. We have moved Joey into Emma's room so we have an empty room to put all our boxed up items and things we are selling. But amidst the chaos, I had to decorate. I LOVE FALL! I love to decorate for fall! I don't have very many places to decorate now because a lot of things are gone, but I think it still looks cute!






And I had to add a picture of my new penguin I got for 1.99! It may not got with fall, but oh well...it is cute all year round! :)

2 comments:

Self Family said...

What a cute penquinn! I'm so excited to have you move closer--any luck yet on finding an apartment?

Holwege Family said...

so cute. good luck with your move.