The Thomas ride lasted about 1/2 an hour. What was fun was that our friends, the Crockett's, were there as well and just happened to get the same time we did to ride Thomas. It was fun to watch little Livy get excited about riding Thomas.
After the ride, we went and participated in all the activities they had for the kids. They gave each kid a map that they got to take around and get it stamped at each attraction. It was so much fun and what was more great was that everything was free.
They had a tent where you could play with tracks and build Thomas sets with Mega Blocks.
They had a tent where the kids got to watch a short Thomas movie.
The kids got temporary tattoos put on their faces.
They both chose Thomas. I love their faces here..too cute!
They got to meet Sir Topham Hatt and take a picture with him.
And of course they got to take a picture with Thomas. This was the only thing that cost money. They wanted 16.00 for a 5x7 photo. I was sad but they were nice enough to let you take your own picture while they took theirs. I am sure theirs was a lot nicer but at least I have a picture of Joey with him.
Then we went off to the gift shop. If the kids got all their stamps on the map then they got a souvenir to take home.
Here are the kids taking a photo with Emma's favorite train, Emily. I think they were a little worn out about now :)
They got really cute A Day out with Thomas cameras as their souvenir. They both wanted to take a picture of me, so I took a picture of them doing it :)
It was a really nice and fun day. We got done right as the dark clouds came and it started to sprinkle so it was perfect.
We also were able to go and get a bed rail for poor Emma. I found one for 5.00 on KSL and she lived 5 min away from Heber City so that was pretty nice. Hopefully this will help Emma to stop falling out of bed.
1 comment:
Oh wow--what a fun day!!!!! I bet Joey was on cloud 9!!!!! I'm sure Emma thought it was pretty cool. too :)
Post a Comment