Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

On Saturday, the 23rd, Me and my Mom took the kids to the Wheeler Farms pumpkin patch. Mike was back east so I was glad my mom volunteered to go with me.

Here are the kids all ready to go through the hay maze!




Me and the kids once we all got out



The hay maze took you right to the pumpkins. The kids always have a blast picking out the best pumpkin and one that they can carry.

Joey and his pumpkin



Emma had a hard time finding one she liked but she finally settled for this one



Then we went on a "hay ride." I put it in quotations because we sat on metal seats with blankets on them. Joey always enjoys getting to ride on a tractor, though, so he didn't mind :)



We then went and looked at the animals. They had rabbits, cows, horses, ponies and a ton of goats. This little goat absolutely loved Emma. If she walked away he would follow. Here it is trying to get out to get to her. It was so cute!



This pumpkin patch definitely was the saddest I have been to. I got a great deal online to go here and thought it would be great. Next year, I think I will try a different one. It was still fun for the kids but would not be worth it paying full price.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! We always enjoy going to the pumpkin patch, but always seem to go later in the month and it is always cold. Need to go earlier. I hope you guys had a great Halloween!!