Sunday I made 2 layer shamrock jello. I wish I would have taken a picture from the side. The bottom layer was darker, shinier green.
Monday, for FHE, me and the kids made Lucky Charm Treats. Basically rice crispy treats but using Lucky Charm Cereal instead. It was yummy!
I also made a yummy, scratch that...VERY YUMMY salad with homemade dressing!
Tuesday, I made a pasta dish and we had fruit on the side. Everything combined made the colors of the rainbow.
I also made this rainbow jello along with it!
Wednesday, me and Emma made chocolate covered strawberries and grapes. We drizzled green colored white chocolate on top of them.
For dinner, I made spinach ravioli and broccoli
We also made Chocolate rainbows for Joey to take to his St. Patrick's day Party on Thursday. Wednesday was definitely a busy and tiring day :)
On Thursday, St. Patrick's day, I woke up to this. Joey had written me a note with a Shamrock on it. It was very sweet!
For Breakfast, I made rainbow pancakes and rainbow fruit kabobs. It was a lot of fun!
The kids in their green shirts
For lunch we had all the left overs still left over and I made pistachio pudding.
When Joey got home from school, we had a scavenger hunt. I made separate clues for each of them and it led them to a surprise. Emma went first.
Emma got a new pony
Then it was Joey's turn
He got a spiderman coloring book
For dinner we had corned beef, Irish soda bread, broccoli, and grapes.
For dessert I made an all green ice cream pie using mint oreo cookie ice cream and dying the whipped topping green. YUM!
I forgot to take pictures of Friday and Saturdays meal. On Friday, I made chicken enchiladas and used green spinach tortillas. On Saturday, (I wish I got a picture...they were yummy) I made Asian lettuce wraps.
It was a fun week! I was glad it was over though by the end of the week :)
2 comments:
Toooo cute!!!!! You better watch out, you'll never be able to top this!!!! Your kids are going to expect this !!!! :)
Seriously though you did some darling things! I absolutely loved the salad, wish I could have tried the jello! :)
YAY!! Another post!! You do the funnest things for your family Kami!!! I need to follow your example and do some fun things for my kids too. I hope that you are all doing well. I've been wanting to call you for awhile but I think I lost your number so if you ever get a chance. Call me!!!
Post a Comment