Here the kids are feeding the ducks
Emma would get so excited when one of the ducks would grab her bread. Here she is jumping up and down telling me, Mommy, the duck ate my bread!
After feeding the ducks, they played on the playground for a bit. Emma was pretty determined to push Joey on the swings. It was pretty cute! :)
Then they rode their bikes
Emma riding her brand new bike for the first time. Her princess bike broke and so she got a Pinkalicious Bike. This girls loves pink!
At first she kept on wanting to break the whole time and would get frustrated but after 15 minutes or so she got the hang of it and loved every minute of it. She is the cutest little girl on a bike. She says the funniest things and makes the funniest noises as she is driving it around. She tries really hard to be as fast as Joey :)
When we got home, the kids played with their bubbles they had gotten from Easter from Grandma and Grandpa Self. Joey kept getting the biggest bubbles and wanted to get pictures of them :)
It was a nice and fun day! I wish the weather would be nice so we could go to the park more.
For Mother's Day this year, me and the kids spent the weekend with my mom. Lee had to work and since Mike was gone it worked out well.
Here are the flowers Mike sent me! I sure love Sunflowers! Aren't they just gorgeous?
Saturday, the 7th, Melissa and Dani came over and we played Ticket to Ride. That was a lot of fun. I had bought some gourmet cupcakes and we had fun trying them all.
On Mother's Day, I made cinnamon bun pancakes with cream cheese syrup. They were so yummy! We then went to church. Dani was so sweet and bought me and my mom corsages that matched our dresses. Here we are ready to go to church.
After Church my mom made the yummiest Chicken Salad that we had on croissants. I think her recipe is my favorite. It was so good! I made a fruit salad and we had a 7 layer dip and vegetable tray. There was a ton of food and it was all so yummy! For dessert we had strawberry shortcake!
It was a really nice weekend and I was glad I was able to spend it with my mom!
2 comments:
I love that picture of you and your mom!! Two Beautiful women!!
Kami, you look fantastic!
Post a Comment