Here is our tree with all the presents under it (sorry for the picture..I just like it to show the lights on the tree since I think it is so pretty but I can never figure out how to make it look right with my camera)
Our stockings
That night, we ate soups in bread bowls and crescent roll sandwiches. We also had a ton of desserts.
After dinner, Dani helped all the kids frost and decorate sugar cookies for Santa Claus.
I love Joey's face here :)
And Joey decided to eat one
After that we watched a cute movie called Borrowed Hearts
We also exchanged presents. Dani had us this year and spoiled us! I got a really cute headband and she gave me and Mike a gift certificate to Carabas. She gave each of the kids a game and Emma a cute Victoria Secret tote bag that matched hers. We got a movie theater style popcorn maker from my mom and Lee and really nice vinyl block set that says Bahnmillers Families are Forever on it.
When we got home, we opened up our Christmas pajamas. Here are the kids in theirs.
And here is our stockings and Santa gifts all ready to go!
1 comment:
That was a fun Christmas Eve! Thanks again for all the goodies that you brought! Yumm!!!
Post a Comment