Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ward Halloween Party and Shops at Riverwoods

Friday, October 26th, was our Ward's Halloween Party. We had a chili cook off and carnival games for the kids.

Joey had a lot of fun with the bishop's son. They played all the games together. This was a mummy game. They had to wrap up their partner in toilet paper.



And then run under the table


Touch the wall across the room


Go back under the table


And touch the wall. I love this picture. I think that girl looks so funny...lol! Joey's team won :)


They also had a skeleton race of who could piece together the skeleton first. I think Joey had an advantage due to the fact that he was wearing a skeleton costume :)


Emma was not feeling well and this is all the excitement I could get out of her at the bean bag toss and as you can see there wasn't much there..lol!


They also got to make creepy hands out of candy, popcorn and surgical gloves, play the balloon dart game and get their faces painted (my kids refuse to get their faces painted, though. It creeps them out). 

It was a lot of fun and the chili was delicious!


On Saturday, the 27th, we went to the Shops at Riverwoods here in Provo. They always put on a fun Halloween party. The kids got to go trick or treating to all the shops, we all got a free pumpkin cupcakes, and there were games, music and prizes.

The kids playing pumpkin bowling



The headless horseman even made an appearance



They even had a little petting zoo. Emma loved it!




This year they also had a pumpkin carving contest. They had them all displayed on Saturday. This Pinocchio was my favorite.



This was a fun night as well. I was glad we were able to do both activities and of course the kids enjoyed getting all the candy.

No comments: