Thursday, October 31, 2013

Conference Weekend and Pumpkin Patch

For conference weekend, our friends, Brandon and KayDee came and stayed with us. They had 4 tickets to the Saturday afternoon session so we all got to go. 
 
 

 The beautiful temple from the conference center
 

 
 

It was a great conference. It is always nice to be in the same room as the prophet. There is such a wonderful spirit felt. It was a lot of fun seeing our friends as well. Hopefully they will be moving down here soon :)

On Monday, October 7th, me and the kids went to a pumpkin patch to pick some pumpkins. I love this tradition we have. The kids look forward to it it every year!


Isn't that the most beautiful view for a pumpkin patch!


Searching for the perfect pumpkin!


Joey found his!

 

Joey being nice and coming to get the big pumpkin I chose :) Such a gentleman!


Joey was tired after that one 


Emma picked out a cute pumpkin for Myra 


Time to find Emma's perfect pumpkin


She couldn't decide on a big pumpkin so she went for several little pumpkins :)


I just loved where this pumpkin patch was located!


After the pumpkin patch we went and got some hot chocolate and a pumpkin treat at Starbucks. It was a great start to our Halloween and fall fun!

1 comment:

Self Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I love the pumpkin patch pictures with the temple in the background!