On Friday, January 31st, Mike surprised Joey and took him to a monster truck show. Joey was super excited. This has been something he has wanted to do for awhile. He has had a few items checked off his bucket list this year :)
On Saturday, February 1st, we took the scouts to Home Depot to make race cars to get one of their requirements passed off. Joey and Emma got to come too! I think all the boys had a lot of fun and their cars turned out great!
Emma dressed up as Meridia from Brave
Emma got to make a crown
Emma in her cute crown and showing off her pretty ring that matches her outfit. The first 150 princess' got a cute grab bag full of princess accessories!
We got to decorate sugar cookies
and eat lunch
and Emma got a horse balloon animal
And of course meet the princesses
It was a fun afternoon!
On Friday, February 7th, Emma and Mike went to a Daddy/Daughter Valentines Dinner and Dance that our neighborhood put on. Emma was so excited and was asking me every 1/2 hour or so how much longer until the dance. She was telling me that she hoped they had punch at the dance and I asked her how come and she said because all the big dances have punch :) I asked her where she learned that from and she said the movies...lol! She is such a cute girl!
Here they are all dressed up and ready to go.
She got a corsage there
They had a lot of fun and were super tired when they got home from dancing. They got some cute pictures taken of them in funny hats and sunglasses as well. And I am happy to report that they had punch at the dance :)
I am not sure why I didn't take any pictures, but that night while they were gone, me and Joey made homemade pizza, chocolate chip cookies and watched Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2.




.jpg)





1 comment:
Fun times!!!! Daybreak really has some fun activities, don't they!!!
Post a Comment