Saturday, May 3, 2014

Easter

Our Easter Baskets


Joey got a Lego Movie book, an Easter 2014 Hot Wheels car and 3 Lego characters from the Lego Movie.

Emma got an Easter Pinkalicious book, an Easter 2014 Hot Wheels car and 3 new princess snap on clothes for her mini princesses.

We got the movie Ender's Game
 

Joey was pretty excited over his Emmett and President Business Legos :)


Yummy candy!


For breakfast we had our traditional Resurrection rolls. Our ward is at 9 am so I was worried the kids wouldn't want to help me put them together this year (which kind of defeats the purpose of them) but they were very happy to get up earlier than normal and make them with me. :)

We had a very nice program in church with great speakers and some great musical numbers. I do miss the primary kids going up there like we did growing up but it was still nice.

After church we went and took some pictures of the kids by our pond. It was a little windy..lol!


I wish we would have got a family photo but it would have been too crazy with the wind to set up our tripod. Mike had a matching tie with Joey and I had a new wrap dress.

For dinner, my mom and Dani came over. For the first time I attempted to make deviled eggs. Mike asks for them every year and I decided to surprise him this year. I think they turned out pretty good!


I also made these cute brownie bunny butts! They were so cute and very tasty and heck it is just fun to say brownie butts :)


I also made some yummy strawberry lemonade and put a lemonade flavored peep on it.


We had a really great day and I was glad to celebrate with family!

2 comments:

Self Family said...

It was a yummy dinner! Thanks for the invite!!!

Amanda said...

I need to see a picture of your new dress. :) I love Emma's dress. Super cute!