But before I get to that I need to catch up on some other things first. On Wednesday, April 30th, Joey had his Rain Gutter Regata for Scouts. He had a lot of fun building his boat. They were supposed to decorate it to reflect their heritage so he did the bottom of his boat the colors of the Costa Rican flag and the sale of the ship the British Flag. I think he did a great job!
Here he is racing his ship.
As you can see he won in the race above :)
He ended up getting 3rd place! Not bad! I was very proud of him :)
On Monday, May 5th Joey had his first Violin Recital. He did such a awesome job! I was so proud of him. He played all the variations of twinkle twinkle little star and then did a solo with a little help from his teacher. He has learned the violin so fast!
Caitlin (the teacher-first one in the back row) and all of her students.
After the recital we all went out for ice cream. Grandma Self, Grandma Bahnmiller and Cory were all able to come to the recital and went out for ice cream as well. We went to Leatherbys.
Daddy and Emma shared a huge sundae!
Joey and his yummy treat!

No comments:
Post a Comment