Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April Activities

On April Fool's Day I made the kids a fun lunch. I put marshmallows in their chip bag and made lollipops out of broccoli. I loved their faces when they opened everything up. They didn't mind the marshmallows so much but didn't care for the broccoli :) 


On April 2nd we dyed Easter Eggs and had a giant Easter Egg cookie. Didn't quite look as good as I as wanting but it still tasted yummy!




Joey showing me the cool lines that his egg made


Joey accidentally dropped on of his favorite eggs and it cracked. This is him saying, oops! :)



Joey's 2 favorite eggs


Emma's favorite


On Saturday, the 4th, Mike was at a music thing so we decided to make peep houses. This was our first year doing this. It was fun. I bought edible grass for them to lay their peeps in.





No comments: