Monday, March 30, 2015

St. Patrick's Day

So, the kids had their traditional lucky charms and fruit for breakfast and then we proceeded with our normal school day. For lunch I made them an all green meal. We ate sausages in crescent rolls that I dyed green, pistachio pudding, green apples, rainbow goldfish, mini green sugar cookies and green lemonade. 


After school, we had our traditional scavenger hunt to find what the leprechaun left them :)


They had to do skip to find their next clue


 Since they are getting older, I wanted to make it a little bit trickier. I had them do cross word puzzles, scattegories and activities like that in order to get their next clue. Joey was a little surprised by this.:)








Walking backwards to their next clue








 Love this picture. Emma's photo bomb :)





Emma was excited to get a Lego Movie lego set.


 Emma got the new Tinkerbell that I did so well hiding from her. She didn't even know the new one came out yet :)



They both got gold at the end of the rainbow treats as well



And of course our yummy all green dinner. Green mac and cheese, green rolls, broccoli, and a rainbow fruit kabob.

No comments: