On July 11th, we took the kids to see a classic, Back to the Future! It is their 30th anniversary this year, so a lot of places were showing it. I was excited when I found out the Movies in a Park in Pasadena was going ot play it. I knew we had to go! It was a lot of fun!
Eating burgers from one of the food trucks
I wasn't feeling well on July 17th, so we stayed in our pajamas all day and played games. Here are the kids playing twister...snowman style :)
We sadly had to say goodbye to another missionary. Sis. Argueta left us on July 20th. We have gotten really close to the Sis. Missionaries. I often give them rides and they invite investigators to our home for FHE and we have dinner with them a lot. It is sad when they go..they really become friends. I made her favorite dessert, homemade cheesecake! It was delicious!
Taking fun pictures. The one on the far left is her companion (who has since left) Sis. Iaboo. She is the funniest lady! The lady next to her is Stephanie. She just got baptized and we invited her over for dinner and then the missionaries came over for dessert.










No comments:
Post a Comment