Saturday, October 24, 2015

First Day of School

We decided to start school a day early since Mike had to work anyways and started school on Memorial Day, September 7th.

When I went to go check on the kids before going to bed, I saw this on the floor. I think they are a bit excited for school to start :)


That morning I had a big back to school breakfast buffet ready for them.


 Their drinks say...School is Cool


 We had banana bread, cinnamon rolls, donuts, yogurt and granola, cereal and fruit.


I made a math chandelier for them




Joey is in 5th and Emma in 3rd



Eating their breakfast. They loved the buffet. Joey said this was the biggest breakfast he has ever seen! :)


At their desks ready to go!


 After school we went to a fun ice cream place called Cherry on Top


The chairs are Cherry's :)

No comments: