Joey just did this face one night and thought it was so funny doing it..no one showed him how to do it he just figured it out on his own..it makes me laugh everytime though.
Joey got a bike for Christmas and it is just now getting warm enough for him to ride it...this is him on his first time riding his bike.
Emma is finally in 3-6 month clothes..YEAH!! She will be 6 months on the 18th..she is rolling all over the place and
is trying to crawl...it's funny to see all the stuff she can do being that she is as small as she is..she is a cutie!!
1 comment:
Stinkin cutie pies! Oh now I miss them more. We need to get together soon. I want to have a "I can finally eat ice cream" party on the 23rd...or a pity party. I'll let ya know the details!
Post a Comment