
By the looks of things, you can see we are sure having our fun here!! :) WE ARE SNOWED IN!!!! Everything is closed! Even the post office! :( It stinks when you are waiting for 2 packages!
So for the past 3 days it has been nothing but snow. They have even shut down the U of I for the past 2 days which Keri says has never happened in the 7 years they have lived here! Crazy!
It has gotten so bad that people are even trying to sell it..check out this craigslist post:
http://pullman.craigslist.org/zip/558488399.html
As you can see by the pictures...some people can't get their cars out...that is our truck in the first picture...sitting there very lonely!
So what does one do when everything is closed down due to snow you ask? Well you finish unfinished projects of course!! I finally finished Emma's letters for her room and I really like the way they turned out!



I will finish Myra's when she comes...don't want to jinx anything and have a boy pop out :)
And as you can see, I redid my blog! I have been very impressed with all of my friend's blogs lately so I decided to try it out..what do you think?
I also have enjoyed having cute conversations with my son!
Joey: It's 10:00 o'clock (for some reason he has been obsessed with 10 o'clock lately..not sure why-this conversation actually took place at around 7pm)
Mommy: Well, if it's 10 o'clock then that means it is your bed time!
Joey: No, not Joey and Emma, just daddy and mommy
Mommy: Oh, so daddy and mommy's bedtime is 10 and Joey and Emma get to stay up?
Joey: Yes, leave the lights on!!
How hilarious is that? Where do kids get this stuff!
4 comments:
I love your new family pic and the letters for Emma's room turned out so cute. Yeah, winter sucks, we don't get snowed in (well sometimes) we get whiteouts and subzero temps. Hope you're enjoying Moscow.
Your background is really cute. I like it. Joey is so funny! That makes me laugh. We have actually had a lot of snow here also. Not as much as you, but more than we have had in a long time. The letters for Emma are so cute. Looks like you guys are having fun!
It was fun chatting with you this afternoon, glad that you're feeling well! Emma's letters are darling, I'll have to get you to help me with mine. Also, who is your fabulous photographer of one of your lovely pictures on this post? If you need more pictures of the snow...let her know, she's got more! Love the new blog look too.
I didn't know you were pregnant again!!!!! Congrats!!! I obviously need to backtrack and read through your blog some more- I'm glad you're loving your new home, and wish you a little less snow in the near future!
Post a Comment