Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Joey's First Day of Preschool

So, today was Joey's first day of Preschool! He goes to school at Lewis and Clark Early Childhood 4 times a week for 3 1/2 hours! I can't believe he is getting that old! It makes me want to cry! It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him in my arms in the NICU thinking. " Wow, I can't believe I have a child!"

I wanted today to be very special for Joseph, so I bought him CARS tableware to eat his breakfast on!



I made him a pancake in the shape of a train, eggs, and juice! He loved it all and was very excited!





Here is Joey in his new clothes! Isn't he handsome!



His new Backpack he picked out himself!



His new shoes!



Here are my 2 boys headed off to School! Joey is getting a little pep talk on being nice and listening to his teacher!



Here is Joey by his cubby!



Here he is playing with some toys!



His lunch spot!



Here he is with his teacher, Mrs. Sarice (which is kind of interesting..she actually helped me out when I had Myra..she worked at Gritman Hospital then)



Good luck Joey and Have FUN!!!



It seems so weird that I am going to be without him for 3 1/2 hours. It will be nice for me and Emma to have some alone time together though. All day today Emma kept saying, "Let's go find Joey, now, let's go find Joey, now!" It was too cute! She is going to miss her big brother but I am sure it won't take her long to adjust and to realize she can play with his toys now and he will never know! :)

5 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Hey! I totally recognize that classroom, it's so fun that our boys are in the same class! Dawson came home exhausted, he's used to napping rather than playing at school! Cute first day pictures.

Shannah said...

Oh how fun! I love how coordinated he is from his tableware to his backpack and shoes :0) I'm sure Joey is super excited about being a big boy and going to school.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

So very sweet! Thanks for sharing :).

Katie said...

Hi Kami... Hey I was wondering if you could make me a BSU corker bow for my little girl? Email me your phone number and I'll call you and talk to you about it. My email is ktgivens@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!! Joey is definately growing up and what a handsome young man!!!!! Did he have a good day? I bet he was tired when he came home!!! How did your birthday go? I wish I could have made you cake! And now it's Emma's turn! Happy Birthday Emma!
Love, Mom