The great guys over at the
Thomas the Train site are letting
Momdot give away 6 train sets on April 15th. I am so excited...I really hope I win....Joey would flip out if this came in the mail for him. It is a great train set for boys or girls so go check them out. If you blog about it as well then you can have unlimited entries so you might as well give it a try :)
2 comments:
That is so fun! I saw your entries at momdot! I hope you win!
How exciting! That would be fun for Joey to win. You'll have to post and let us know if he does. I, too, am so excited that I found your blog. So are you guys in Utah now? Did your house ever sell? I had wondered about you guys and how things were going for you.
You kids are adorable. Emma is so grown up. She's a little girl and not a baby like last time I saw her. Wow! Well congatulations on having such a cute family!
Post a Comment