Due to this and my talent for finding great bargains, we have all had a Christmas in July! It has been fun! It is always so much fun to get things in the mail and what makes it even more fun is to see the kids faces when they see what they have received!
Emma has been wanting a big bed like Joey (a twin bed, not a toddler bed) so we sold her toddler bed and found her a twin bed for $35.00. One day she came up to me when I was on the laptop and told me she wanted an Ariel bed. So we went online and she picked out the style she wanted. We figured that we would just give it to her for her birthday. Everyday she would come up to me and ask to see a picture of her Ariel bed. One day I was looking at kmart.com and saw that her bed set was on sale and if you signed up for their newsletter than you would receive a 5.00 off coupon. I thought that was a pretty good deal so I signed up and they sent me my coupon that day. I went online and put her bed set in the cart and when I went to go check out it said that I had 25.00 dollars off a 25.00 dollar purchase plus free shipping. I couldn't believe it! So here is Emma and her new bed that I got for $1.99!

Joey really loves computers, so I thought it would be fun to get him a laptop. On ebay, I found a brand new Thomas the Train V-tech laptop that has learning games to teach Joey hand-eye coordination, math, music, and spelling. It also came with a brand new Thomas backpack and 13 Thomas movies (which we are going to sell on craigslist). I got all this for $20.00!

I got a sewing machine! Woohoo! I have been wanting one forever! My first project is making curtains for my kids rooms since both their windows face the sun. I found this for $40.00! It got really good reviews and is normally $130.00! It isn't a super high tech one but it has all the features I want and and will get the crafts that I have been wanting to make done.

Mike got the biggest present! He had left over money from taxes and used the money he got from his birthday and it was our birthday and father's day gift to him. He got a really nice HD camcorder for half off on amazon.com. A few days after we bought it, the camera was back up into the 1000's. Mike is doing a really cool project that everyone will hear about later but it requires him to have a camcorder. He was really excited to get this in the mail! :)

1 comment:
Wow!!!!! I've never known anyone to get better deals than you! Is it just luck or are you that smart? :) I need to have you shop for me!!!!! Emma's bed is darling---what a big girl!
Post a Comment