Saturday, August 8, 2009

Isn't this just the cutest thing!



This is Joey's new Violin. Mike has one so we thought now that Joey is getting bigger it would be fun for him to have one too. Maybe a father-son duo coming up :) Joey just loves his violin especially since it is red! He looks so cute and grown up playing it!

4 comments:

Self Family said...

Wow! Joey looks really cute, tell him Grandma and Grandpa want a concert when we get there :)

Erika and Jason said...

I played the violin when I was in third grade for a year and I really wish that I would have played longer. That is so fun that Joey has one!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Agreed. That is about the cutest thing I have ever seen! the look of concentration on his little face is so preious!

Sara said...

Kami
I haven't seen you forever. Your family is so cute. I love your blog.
Sara