The kids, in their cute Halloween shirts, waiting in line to get their carnival tickets.

The kids first went through the hay maze. They only got lost once! :)


They made it!

Then we went to the petting zoo. Their were horses.

They really enjoyed feeding the animals the grass. I was surprised that Emma would let them eat out of her hand since she is such a scaredy cat. She really loves animals though...so she loved it!

There were goats!

And some pony's. Emma really liked the pony's! I think she is going to be one of those little girls that asks for a pony for Christmas :)

We then frosted sugar cookies!

The kids eating their yummy cookies!

After the cookies, it was game time. Emma playing Basketball. The nice lady in charge of this game boosted Emma up so she could win a prize too! Emma was very excited when she made a basket.

There was a cake walk and both the kids won! They are definitely my kids. At our elementary carnivals growing up, me and my sisters always came home with 3 or 4 cakes.
Joey enjoying his cookie that he won. I would have preferred the cupcakes since we all just ate cookies but he chose another cookie :)

Emma excited that she won another cookie too and her messy frosting face!

They also had a couple of those blow up jumper toys there. The kids really liked jumping in them and it kept them warm. I took some pictures of them jumping in them but because of the netting, it was hard to see the kids.
As the day went on, it just seemed to get colder. The kids started out not wearing a jacket and then we put on their jackets, and then we wished we had brought coats, hats and gloves.
Joey fishing. He won some stickers!

Emma, very cold, trying to fish! She won a finger puppet.

After the fishing game, we decided to hitch a ride on the tractor and head out to find our pumpkins. Emma was very excited this year! Last year, she really didn't care and I ended up picking a pumpkin for her, but earlier that morning when I told her we were going to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins she got so excited and ran up to Joey and said..."Joey, did you know that? We are going to go pick pumpkins!"
Emma and her 2 favorite pumpkins! She really wanted to get 2 pumpkins. She kept telling me she was going to get 2 pumpkins for grandma and grandpa.

Joey and his favorites..he had a hard time picking just one :)

The kids and their final selections!

Right before we went over to get onto the tractor, we saw our friends, the Hill's! They played some games while we waited in line for the tractor. We had to wait a long time because they were still able to make it on the same ride as ours.
All the kids and their pumpkins. Our kids must be pretty cute because another lady right after I was done taking their picture asked to take a picture of them as well :)

Josh and little Isaac! It is hard to get Isaac to smile when you put a camera up to him...but I got one :)

Everyone on the tractor ready to head back to the carnival. It is hard not to laugh at this picture. Poor Isaac was cold and hungry so Josh walked back to the car instead of waiting for the tractor, and I am taking the picture. It looks like Alisha and Mike are married with a ton of kids close together in age. :)

It was a lot of fun. It was super cold, but the kids had a blast! I am going to miss all the fun little things Moscow does for the kids. I am sure Provo does stuff too since there are a ton of young families their going to BYU, but I am sure going to miss Moscow.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had alot of fun! Which grandma and grandpa get the pumkins? :) WE love you
Post a Comment