Here is Livy-O (they taught her the B-I-N-G-O song and so she now calls herself Livy-O) all dressed up for her party. She is wearing a blue butterfly in her hair that I made her.
Livy in her tiara (all the girls received tiaras and the boys received swords to be knights)
Emma dressed up in her princess outfit with her tiara
Once all the guests arrived, the kids decorated their cupcake ice cream cones
Livy getting sung Happy Birthday to you.
Livy blowing out the candle and daddy and big brother, Jack helping
Livy opening the present we gave her. We bought her a disney princess doll outfit and 2 bottles for her dolly.
Livy opening her absolute favorite present....shoes. Heather found a ton of shoes on Craigslist for super cheap. Livy has a shoe fetish. She is obsessed with shoes. It was the cutest thing when she looked in to the bag... She just screamed, SHOES! Then she had to dump them all out and try them all on. She is the funniest 2 year old I have ever seen. She had to tell us all that they all match too :)
It was a fun party. We had quite the busy day on Saturday. Right after we left there we had to rush over to my sister, Melissa's, house for a Thrive Party which I will explain more in another post.
2 comments:
You are now in charge of my blog! This is adorable! Thanks for coming! I haven't even posted one picture. I'll work on that tomorrow. You are definitely showing me up! I might need you to email me some of those pictures! You are great at blogging!
Cute party. Tea party's are the best!!!
Post a Comment