Here is Joey all packed up and ready to go. They were waiting for some friends to come and pick them up so they could carpool together.
Mike decided to let Joey take the picture this time. He did a pretty good job! Of course you always have to have the face shot :)
Joey and Mike being silly
They made macaroni and cheese using our food storage for dinner
Joey taking a pretty picture of the trees
Joey and the stick he found for roasting marshmallows
This was the steep hill that was right by their camp ground that Mike and Joey climbed.
A picture Joey took of the plants.
Joey at the top
Everyone starting to roast marshmallows. I love how he barely got anyone's faces. I guess that's what you get when you are a short person. :)
They had a lot of fun. I guess it stormed there pretty bad early in the morning, but of course my boys slept right through it. When they woke up that next morning their tent and one other person's was the only ones still up. :)
While the boys were gone, me and Emma had a girls night. We started out going shopping for Daddy's birthday and for some yummy treats.
Emma picked out these cupcakes because they had princess' on them.

We made bracelets and watched Tinkerbell and Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure.

On Saturday, was Mike's birthday. We went out to lunch at Red Robin and got his free hamburger. Then his family came over and had dinner with us and we had Red Velvet Cake and Mint Cookie ice cream. (Both our favorite and very very hard to find)
Here is Mike posing with his cake. I had to take a picture of it because he hates cake but I discovered that he likes Red Velvet cake this year.
1 comment:
looks like a fun campout!!!!!
Post a Comment