Friday, January 27, 2012

Joey's Birthday Part 2

Later that night on Joeyś birthday, we met my sister and her family and my parents and Dani at Fat Cats to eat some pizza and go bowling. I can´t believe how good their pizza was. We were a little sad because we were all wanting Costa Vida but they were remodeling so we had to settle for pizza but I don´t think any of us ended up being disappointed :)

Emma bowling



Joey doing his cool moves



Jordan and Grandpa




Mike



I love it when Joey gets a strike...he gets so excited! :)



Emma loves to sit and swing on these



My mom was so funny when she would get a good score. I was glad I was able to get a few pictures of her :)




Dani and Emma



We had a lot of fun. Joey just loves going to Fat Cats so I was glad we were able to do that for his birthday

I normally make a special breakfast and dinner for the kids on their birthdays but since Joeyś birthday was full of so many activities like Daddy taking him out for an early lunch and then his party right after I didn't really have the chance. So on Friday, the 30th, I surprised him and made him his special breakfast and dinner.

I made the yummiest waffles using my new rotating waffle iron. They were cinnamon roll waffles. Can't you just see all the cinnamon-y goodness?



For dinner I made his favorite meal, spaghetti. He always asks for spaghetti, so I decided to do something more creative this year. I made a spaghetti bake and made it into spiderman!

He loved it!



I think Joey had a pretty good couple of days and felt very loved :) Thank you to everyone that made him feel so special!

No comments: