We got home from Boise late Monday night. It was the kids spring break this week so now I had to figure out some fun things we could do since the week prior was really hard on everyone!
Emma got a Princess umbrella with some of her money and she
has been wanting to try it out. Wednesday night it rained and she was so
excited. She was wearing capris since it had been hot that day and she
put on her snow boots. Quite the fashion statement :)
On Friday, I thought of some quick Science experiments we could do for
fun. Joey LOVES Science so I knew this would be something he would
enjoy.
We made Elephant toothpaste a few times..once in red
And then green
We also made a volcano and put dirt all around it from our front yard. I swear I took a picture of it but I guess not :(
On Saturday, we went to the Bean Museum at BYU. We got to see the Reptile show. The kids were so excited to see some real reptiles.
The python snake
Lizard
and a turtle
Some of the animal exhibits - Emma loves giraffes so I had to take a picture of this one
Reindeer and lion
The kids really loved this display so I had to take their picture in front of this one. They thought the elephant was so huge!
The kids and I had a lot of fun at the museum. They liked seeing all the stuffed animals and I saw some animals I had never even heard of, like a Liger.
All in all, I think the kids had a pretty fun week!
1 comment:
You are such a good mom Kami!! You always put your kids first and that's a really good example to me. Miss you!
Post a Comment