Valentine's Day was pretty busy this year. We went to California that next day and I had a lot of work to do with school and Take your Family to School Week. I still managed to make some fun meals for the family though!
Here's the kids treats that they received
I made these cute containers that the kids chocolate was in. I thought they turned out pretty cute. They look like Fries containers. :)
Emma got a Valentine Pinkalicious book and a Valentine's necklace.
Joey got the first Hardy Boys book and we named a star after him. He thought that was pretty cool once he figured out what that meant. At first he thought that we had just found star named Joseph Landon and were telling him about it :)
We also got the kids a Valentine Madagascar movie for the trip the next day.
The kids wanted to get gifts for each other this year which I thought was sweet. Joey got Emma a stuffed unicorn and Emma got Joey a hot wheels coloring book and 2 hot wheels cars.
For breakfast I made 2 different kinds of mini donuts. A cake type donut with chocolate frosting and a lemon donut with raspberry frosting.
For lunch I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a heart cut out of the bread.
For dinner we started out with fried ravioli and bread for the appetizers
And a spinach, shrimp alfredo pasta with corn for the main course. (I of course had it without the shrimp)
For dessert I made mini cheesecakes with a chocolate filled raspberry in the center and with a chocolate heart on top. I also made bubble gum ice cream.
It was a pretty yummy meal. After that we packed to get ready for out trip. It was a fun day!










1 comment:
You always make holidays so fun!!! YOU"re a good mommy and a good wife!
Post a Comment