For Breakfast I made Lucky Charm pancakes. There were the lucky charm marshmallows inside the pancakes and on top. They were yummy!
After breakfast, we did our annual scavenger hunt. Every year I try to make it a little different. Last year, I made them do jumping jacks or walk backwards, etc. to the next clue. This year they each had their own clues that led them to a puzzle piece. Once they found all the pieces they had to put the puzzle together and figure out where their prize was from the picture on their puzzle.
Joey looking for his puzzle pieces
Emma can't seem to find hers :)
Putting his puzzle together
His prize was where he keeps his violin (in the closet)
Emma reading her clues
Trying to find the puzzle pieces
Putting her puzzle together
Hers was where she keeps her books (bookshelf in her room)
I made a rainbow out of flavored licorice and put rolos on the bottom for gold at the end of the rainbow. Emma also got 2 mini princesses.
Joey got 2 new hot wheels
The kids really enjoy doing the scavenger hunts. I think they really liked the puzzle this year.
I had planned on making an all green dinner and then shamrock shakes but I got very sick. It was the strangest thing. I was fine all morning (I had been sick for 3 days prior to that) and then I got sick all over again. I was in bed the whole rest of the day with a fever and a headache and cough. It stunk!
I think the kids still enjoyed the parts I did get to do with them!















No comments:
Post a Comment