Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day was pretty fun this year. For one thing, I woke up to this!


 Please, do excuse the mess! That is what baking late at night and making breakfast in the morning will do to ya!


I got Heart Attacked! This was sure a surprise to wake up to! Mike came home from a meeting late the night before and actually woke the kids up like at 1 in the morning to set this all up. I was a little worried they would be too tired to wake up for school the next morning but they were so excited for their parties that they got right up and out the door :)

I love how much effort they put into this. Most of the hearts have different reasons they love me on them. This took a lot of time and I absolutely loved it! I love my little family!

Emma loved drawing names for Christmas this last year that she wanted to do the same thing for Valentine's Day. We all chose a name and made a card for them.

Joey received a Hot Wheels semi truck and a monkey from Us and then Mike, who drew his name, made him a nice card and gave him some chocolates that were sitting by his backpack.


I had Emma so I made her a card out of hearts and got her some suckers and a necklace. She also received a monkey and a mini Anna doll from Frozen.


For breakfast, I made them waffles and cut out a heart and put strawberries in them. I also made heart shaped bacon and a strawberry drink.


Emma sure loved it!


I also made this heart shaped chocolate chip cookie for them. Not decorated the greatest but they loved it!


All ready for school with their Valentine's Day boxes


For dinner we all went out to Longhorn Steakhouse and then went and saw The Lego Movie afterwards. It was a great day!

No comments: