Friday, May 9, 2014

Our quick trip to Boise

On Saturday, April 26th, Mike's sister, Jennifer, got her endowments taken out so we made a quick trip to Boise to go through with her.

It was such a great experience. I was very happy for her! It was also neat to be able to go and see the temple remodeled. Boy has it changed. It is so beautiful!

Jenn in front of the temple

Pretty pretty temple!


After the temple, Mike and Marylin went back to Utah so Mike could finish his music for our trip to Prague. Dani came with us so we stayed the night so we didn't have to travel so much in one day.

That night my dad, Kareena, Julie, Mason and Hayley came over to Melissa's house where we were staying. We had Confucious for dinner and strawberry shortcake for dessert. 

We put on the movie Frozen for the kids and this was little Hayley's expression. As you can tell, she loves this movie :)


She sure loved Dani. She was so upset when Dani would leave the room :)

Hayley copying Joey


Hangin out with Aunt Dani


Jason also showed us these virtual reality goggles that he got to test out before they hit the market. I can't believe how real they were. I had to go on slow mode so I wouldn't get motion sickness and fall down...lol!

My dad


Loosing his balance :)


Dani

After they left, me, Dani, Melissa and Aaron played the game Ticket to Ride until 3am. It was a fun night!

On Sunday, before Me, Dani and the kids took off back to Utah we went and saw Myra's grave



Joey got her a blue and yellow butterfly and Emma a purple and pink butterfly

I was also happy to see that her ornament we gave her for Christmas was still up in the tree above her


Me and my kiddos


It was a short but fun trip. It was nice to see my dad and Kareena. I was glad we were able to see Julie and her sweet family before they move to Indiana next month :(

2 comments:

Self Family said...

Looks like fun--wish I'd been there!!!

Amanda said...

Looks like fun! Wish we could have seen you guys, but I know it was a fast trip up here. Maybe we can see you guys this summer. :) We have 2 girls at our house that LOVE Frozen too.