Saturday, August 1st, we went to another dinner and a movie. This time we took the kids. We found a different theater in long beach that was a little cheaper and was playing the Minion movie. The kids had a blast. They loved the reclining chairs and the ability to order food whenever they wanted. :)
Tuesday, the 4th, I took the kids to a Lego Mini Build. It is a free activity the Lego Store puts on once a month. You have to be quick though and sign them up right when it is available online. I was glad we got a spot.
They built Kangaroos
Here I am at 26 weeks along. Getting bigger!
Emma was having a little too much fun one Saturday. She built something she could put he horse on to pretend she was riding it. I thought it was pretty cute and clever. She had fun!
After Church, one Sunday, Mike noticed we had things growing on our tree. Apparently, we have a fig tree. Mike found some ripe ones that weren't too bad. They aren't my favorite but he enjoyed taking them to work. The kids had fun helping him navigate where they were on the tree.
And I enjoyed taking pictures :)
Also, on that Sunday, we went and had a bbq in a local park they have here called the Pirate Park. Everything is pirate themed and the whole playground is a big ship. It's pretty cool! It is the biggest park in Pasadena with a ton of grassy areas and bbq pits.
This is what happens when you spin too hard :)
Found Emma this way :)
They had these petty cool swings. The kids thought it felt like a ride.


















No comments:
Post a Comment