Friday, October 30, 2015

Emma's 9th Birthday

For Emma's 9th Birthday, we found a children's spa in Burbank. I thought how perfect and when I showed the website to her she was so excited. So that is what we did! She got to invite up to 2 friends for it. She decided just to invite her friend, Sydnee.

The morning of her birthday, right after she opened her presents


Our morning breakfast at IHOP


After Sydnee's school got out they dropped her off at our house. Emma chose to get cupcakes at a bakery right by our house. Their cupcakes are delicious!


Singing Happy Birthday





 Opening Presents


She got barbies and barbie clothes





 At the Spa after getting their robes.


Soaking their fingers


Making a birthday toast with lemonade


Soaking their feet


Massages


 Making necklaces


Getting their feet painted



Fingers painted




 The finished product



Making one last toast :)


They got an at home spa treatment as a gift for coming


She had a pretty good birthday I would say :)

No comments: