4 Jobs I've had:
1- Mom
2- Treasure Family Endocrinology-Dr. Foote
3- Summit Counseling (Psycho-therapists office)
4- IHC-LDS Hospital
4 movies I watch over and over:
1- Father of the Bride
2- Father of the Bride II
3- Serendipity
4- All of the Pirates movies (gotta love Johnny Depp)
4 of my favorite foods: (only 4?)
1- Any Italian
2- The old College Drive ins finger steak meal
3- Purple Turtles Mexi fries
4- Big Bun's Hamburgers
5- Subway Melt-mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! (and it has to be on Italian herbs and cheese bread)
4 places I've visited:
1- Branson, Missouri
2- Orlando, Florida
3- Many places in California
4- Las Vegas, Nevada
4 favorite T.V. shows:
1- The Cosby Show
2- Bewitched
3- Gilmore Girls
4- 4400
4 Guilty pleasures:
1- Buying seasons to all the old T.V. shows
2- Buying the ORIGINAL Strawberry Shortcake items! Gotta love Ebay!
3- I love Rachael Ray recipes and have to try new ones all the time
4- I love watching the travel channel and food network: how else are you going to see the top 5 bathrooms in America, or how to make mike n ikes!
4 Hobbies:
1- Selling stuff on Craigslist and Ebay (it is addicting)
2- scrapbooking
3- Cooking
4- Playing with the kids
4 favorite websites:
1- all friend's blogs
2- Rachaelray.com
3- Ebay.com
4- amazon.com
5- Froogle.com
4 things that no one knows:
1- I like to play strategy board games
2- I love to buy storage containers
3- I love listening to score music and am really good at knowing where each song is in the movie and what is going on
4- I love Doris Day movies, Rock Hudson movies, and Cary Grant movies!
4 people that I tag:
1- Keri
2- Dani
3- Amanda
4- Shannah
1 comment:
Oh Kami! I love it! I enjoy Cary Grant movies too--which one is your favorite in his collection? It's so fun to learn about you. (Does that mean that you have lots of those clear tote/tubs around your house?!) Girl, let's talk Gilmore girls anytime. Yeah for tagging!
Post a Comment