I must explain the whole Walmart thing: when my mom moved to Utah we made a joke about how she is just going to Walmart and will be back soon..just to make it easier for us! Well when Conrad left, I told him that he wasn't going to be gone long that he was just going to Walmart! When he came out of the terminal he told me, Kami, I am back from Walmart! :) That was one long trip and he didn't even bring any groceries home! :)

And they are reunited again! :) And what do you think they are talking about here.....hmmm let me guess.....computers perhaps!
~The minute we all got back to the Bahnmiller house they were back on the computer again..Michael had to teach him a lot about Linux and convince him to use Dvorak!

This was Emma's first time meeting Conrad and Joey was only 8 months when he left so they both basically got to meet a new Uncle! Emma wasn't too sure about things!


Group Hug!


Everybody waiting for Cory with the Luggage!

After the Airport we all went to Golden Corral for Dinner! We let Conrad drive our car..that was scary!! Virginia driving definitely isn't the same!

Mike's dad and Grandma (Nani) got this ready for Conrad in their house..the banners say Welcome Home! and then in balloons they spelled out Conrad's name.

We spent the night at their house all weekend to reunite with Conrad! Saturday we had a family BBQ and then on Sunday he gave a talk and they had an open house for family and friends! It was a nice weekend!
3 comments:
I just had to post my thoughts on that crazy, cute balloon sign that was made for Conrad. What talent! What a cute idea also. I'm sure that there is much rejoicing in the Bahnmiller Family. Have fun partying!
That is way cool with the balloon sign - How exciting to have him home. It's crazy how fast two years can fly by. I don't know about Walmart but I'm sure I could spend at least a year "at Ikea" :0)
See you Saturday!
Let's talk more Gilmore girls! I wish that I lived closer, I'd run season seven over to you today!! (Maybe if you're coming through here for Thanksgiving...we're not going anywhere as of yet.) :)
Hope you're having a good day today! Loved reading about your favorites.
www.happyholdaway2001@yahoo.com
Angela
Post a Comment