This was the beautiful program that my sister Melissa made. The picture is really of Myra's foot..she had the most precious little toes!

We took Myra with us in our car..this was the first and last ride we took together as a family!


Here is what the gravestone is going to look like..Mike and I had the opportunity to pick it out before we left to go back to Moscow! It is so precious..we chose a butterfly because the theme for her room was going to be purple butterflies and the Jesus picture is just so comforting..I really like the way it turned out!

Here is the casket..isn't it small? :( On the top it had a bow engraved on it and a heart that read "Loved and Cherished."

Here are the flowers that went on top of her casket..they had a cute pink lamb in them!

Here is Mike bringing in Myra! He had his best friend Ken help him carry the casket and his other best friend Brandon and his brother Conrad follow behind him!

Here is the casket with all the flowers around it!

After the Funeral, Mike's parents' ward put on a nice luncheon for us! We had ham and potatoes..which was nice because I was wanting an Easter dinner! :)

Here is Joey playing with his friend Corban and his 2nd cousin Lorelai!
Here is Emma goofing off with her cousins..she has gotten to know them very well these past 2 weeks..she has spent a lot of nights at Keri and Brian's house!


Here is Dani with Emma! Since Myra's theme was butterflies Emma wore a purple dress with butterflies on it..she looked very cute!
We had a full load at my Dad's house..it was fun to see everyone! Too bad it was under these circumstance..Myra would have been happy that we were all together though :)

It was Keri's birthday on Friday as well so that night everyone went to dinner at Café Olé to celebrate! It was nice to have all the family there!

On Saturday, my dad and Kareena had an Easter egg hunt for all the grandkids that were there!
This was Emma's first year of understanding an egg hunt..she had a blast finding all the eggs and putting them in her basket!
Here is Joey at the Easter egg hunt!

Here is my sister Britnee's baby Taten..isn't he precious?

Here are all the kids with their Easter baskets!
We decided to go to the Temple again this year to take pictures of the kids in their Easter outfits. The weather was so bad this year that the flowers had not bloomed yet :( This is the only decent picture I got..my kids are not into taking pictures anymore! Joey loves to stick out his chin and do the cheesiest grin...lovely eh? Don't you just love Emma's dress..with that hat she looks like she is going shopping in Paris :)

Here is Joey and his best friend Corban. Since we moved, we thought it would be fun to take a picture of them together in matching outfits..aren't they cute!

Emma was such a stinker..she wouldn't let me take a smiling picture of her! I followed her around everywhere with the camera and she knew exactly what I was doing..she would turn around and give me a half smile or only turn around halfway and then back around really fast before I could take a picture..where does she get this stuff?


All in all, it was a good weekend! We had a lot of fun times with our family and friends! Myra would have loved to have met everyone and everyone would have loved her! She was very precious...she will always be our precious little Angelbug!
9 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that things turned out well, you've been in my prayers. Kami, you are not alone and your family loves you and cherishes your strength and faith. you are a daughter of god who loves you, i'm grateful to call you a friend. you are loved and missed-it's been a long time since i've seen you. hope to hear from you often.
Would you stop making me cry please! Really Kami, the part about Myra is so sweet! You are one strong woman...my hero! I loved both of Emma's dresses. She looks just like you in the one with Dani! And the second one from the bottom...on my gosh that's Sandee! I can't believe it. I'll have to find the photo but there is one of her at that age and they are identical! Take care of yourself! Love you.
Kami, thank you so much for sharing all of this. I would have really liked to be there. The program is sooo beautiful and touching. And Joey and Emma are just too cute for words! I'm so grateful to know that you really, truly are a family of five. :)
Kami and Mike,
Her tombstone is beautiful. Its so sweet to see the picture of Emma's little hand touching her sisters casket. Your kids are so beautiful. I love their little Easter dresses. Know that one day your family will be joined together again.
Kristianne
I meant to say Easter outfits, sorry.
Kami,
You probably don't remember me, I grew up with Ryan and Ang. I just want to say you are so strong and I only hope to be as strong as you are someday. We went through a similar experience and even though it has been 3 years exactly, I have yet to confront the issue as stronly as you. You are an inspiration. Thank you for your help in my greiving process.
Kami, You and Mike really are such a strong couple! I can't imagine how hard it would be to go through this. Thank You so much for posting this blog, I feel like we have been able to meet Myra a little. We love you guys! You have such a sweet little family! Joey and Emma are growing up to be such great kids and they are so cute. Keep in touch! We Love You Guys!!!
Kami, I am so sorry for your families loss- We'll praying for you and thinking of you and your family often.
Dan and I think of you often and pray that you will be comforted.
Post a Comment