Monday, April 21, 2008

Our Fun Weekend

First, I have to tell you, as I sit here and write this post out, It is SNOWING!!! AHHH! I am so sick of this...and I love snow!

Alright, now to my post! We actually did have a nice week last week, it was nice and warm! Me and my friend Alisha took the kids to the park near our house. It was so much fun to get out in the nice weather and have fun with the kids. Mike joined us after his classes got out!

Here is Joey going down the slide and Emma not liking the swings too well! I have never been able to get her to enjoy the swings!



It was fun to see Emma figure everything out on the jungle gym. This was her first time of just going on her own. At first she was a little afraid of the slide. She saw Joey go down it so she thought she would try it out. Once she saw how it went down she got a little scared! It was too late though, she started to slide. It was so cute..she tried to stop herself with her hands but she ended up making it down nonetheless! When she got to the bottom, though, she said " 'Gain! " And up the steps she went to try the slide out again! :)



Here are Alisha's kids, Emma and Jaxson!



Emma seems to like the swing a little bit more when daddy is there holding her.



On Friday was Jaxson's first birthday, so we went over to the Hill's to celebrate! He loved his cake! Oh boy, did he love his cake! :) He ate just about the whole cake Alisha made him!





Here is Joey and Emma goofing off. Emma and Joey are only 2 months apart so it has been nice for Joey to have someone to play with. It has been kind of fun to see how they play together as well..Joey has only ever played with boys.



Then of course we all had to play the Wii! Every time we get together with the Hill's we have to play Smash Brothers! One of these days me and Alisha will beat the boys! :)



On Saturday night, while the guys went to our adult session of stake conference, us girls and Joey :) made homemade pizzas....yummy! Then when the guys came back we all watched Enchanted. Very cute movie!



I also did some craft projects on Saturday and Sunday. I actually finished Myra's a little bit ago but I wanted to post it. I did her letters in pink and purple and with flowers and butterflies. I also started her scrapbook and it is turning out very cute..I will post that when I am finished! :)





These ones I did for my sister, Keri. The first one is for her daughter, Mackenzie. Her theme was purple and pink with flowers and ballerinas. The second one I did for her studio, Rising Stars. This one I did with stars and flowers. I think they turned out pretty good!


6 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Your letters are so cute! Scrapbook every moment possible.

Gorge Us Family said...

Your letters are so cute! Scrapbook every moment possible.

JT42 said...

how fun to hear what's going on! your letters are so cute! i just might have to try it, although i'm not near as crafty as you:)

Holwege Family said...

I'm going to have to find out how you do those letters. they are so cute.

Just Only Me said...

Hey! I so recognize that park that you guys visit, we love going to that one! We'll have to catch up with you guys one of these days when it actually STOPS snowing and the sunshine comes out long enough to play and enjoy. Hope that you're doing well these days, you're in my thoughts.

Val said...

I'm glad you guys had some nice weather so you could go play! Your kids are so cute! And you are an amazing scrap-booker! I need to hire you to do them for my kids. I'm 4 years behind!