Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lead Law...BLEH!

With this Lead Law coming out, as of February 10th, I may have to close my shop. They are still making revisions to this law, but as of yet, handmade items are still required to be tested. They have revised the bill to now let consignment stores stay in business which is great!

So, if any of you were wanting to buy any bows or clips from me then I would say now is the time to do it. I just listed my Valentine's Day (which you can't really tell from the picture but the pink ribbon has hearts on them) and my St. Patrick's Day ponytails which can also be turned into the baby curls or the large curls.

I hope I don't have to close shop..but if I do...I am glad all that bought my bows liked them! I have enjoyed seeing many pictures of your daughter's wearing them :)



I can also make them not as full! This picture below shows the comparison...the less full one being on the left!

2 comments:

Erika and Jason said...

I think that is so crazy! I hope the best with the rest of your bows though. I think a ton of them are so cute!

Amanda said...

I am so sad that this is happening. Hopefully it will change. I'm not ready to stop buying bows from you, We are just in the ponytail stage what am I going to do when she will wear the clips. Especially since you gave her that cute headband. Sad! I love Joey's 4 year picture you posted in the corner. He is getting so big. I was looking at some pictures of when we went to the fair the other day and I can't believe how tiny Joey was. It just doesn't seem like that long ago.