Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Some Summer Activities

Joey FINALLY lost his two teeth that were connected! That was a relief. We thought we were going to have to have them removed.


Went and saw one of my all time favorite houses! The house from Father of the Pride is in Pasadena!


We got a outdoor table set and had our first bbq


Roasting Marshmallows for s'mores


Slippin Slide and Pool Fun!


Joey got to test out his chess skills on the missionaries :) He loves being able to play on his chess set from Mexico :)


And watching movies late and having sleep overs on the floor. That cannot be comfortable :)

2 comments:

Self Family said...

Congratulations Joey on losing your teeth!!! I love the flowering trees along your fence in the back yard! Miss you! Mom

The Hill Clan said...

I missed these last posts! You guys look like you're having so much fun!! Love that you have such a big back yard!! I'm jealous!! Big back yards do not exist in Houston. We are pretty close to a beach like you guys though which is so fun!! You're kiddos are getting so big!!