Friday, September 26, 2014

Emma's 8th Birthday

On September 18th, was Emma's 8th birthday! Since she had her big friend birthday party before we moved, she wanted to just stay home and watch movies and have treats. That was fine by me :) She also requested her favorite dinner, Amatriciana.

Opening her presents before Daddy headed off to work.


Can you tell she loves pony's ;)


I of course decorated the house



Put lots of glitter in her room :)




Standing by her birthday signs



I got her this cute frozen metal container since her Rapunzel one had broken. I filled it with candy and had it sitting their where she sits at the table



Playing with her remote control pony car


We went and had our traditional pancake meal at IHOP. It was a little different this year. Since I homeschool now, Joey got to come with us.


Emma with her balloons


She requested chocolate cupcakes with fudge frosting. She never requests cake of any sort so I was very happy to make them :)


Being sung to


Blowing out the candles


She had a really fun birthday and was looking forward to getting baptized in a month!

No comments: