Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Hallmark Family Pictures

Last weekend was our Hallmark Family Reunion...on Saturday we went to Kathryn Albertson's Park and took family photos. These aren't the professional pictures Jason took, these are from my camera, but some turned out pretty good.


The Whole Family


All the Grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa


Michele's Family and Melissa's Family
(David Missing)


Kala's Family and Keri's Family


My Family
(sadly this was the best picture)


Kim's Family and Britnee's Family
(Matt missing)


All the Girls


All the Girls with Dad and Kareena


All the Grandkids


And to top it off! A deer and her baby!


*At the Madison Reunion we also took Family Pictures..I will post those when I receive them!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Kami... Of course I remember you. I'm so glad you found my blog. I loved seeing the recent pictures of you and your sisters online. It looks like you guys are all doing well. I bet it's so fun when all of you get together. Say hi to your mom from me. Take care.

Jaime (Larsen) Schrum