Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Mommy/Son Outing

Last Friday me and Joey had our first Mommy/son outing since Emma was born. It was a lot of fun and Joey loved just being alone with Mom. Our ward's playgroup went to Linder Farm's pumpkin patch.

The kids first got to go through a hay maze...Joey was a little uncertain at first so I went through it with him the first time and then he decided he was big enough to do it by himself so he went about 3 more times without me!



This the group we were with..we were waiting to take off to go see the pumpkins. If you know Joey, you know he just loves cars!! Well he thought this hay ride was the coolest thing. According to him, it was a big car that was driven by a tractor! He never wanted to get off!




After looking at many pumpkins, Joey was really excited to find this pumpkin..he could actually hold it. That was the rule at the farms, they got to keep one pumpkin as long as they could carry it themselves.




After we took the picture he decided that pumpkin was too big..so he went on to try these 2 pumpkins! It was too cute! He would pick up a pumpkin and say "this too big" and then drop it and then pick up another one and say "this too big." Well after 3 pumpkins he ended up going back to his first pumpkin! :)



Joey just loves his pumpkin and is so proud of it..he has had to sleep with it every night and he wanted mommy to take another picture of him with it :)

5 comments:

Shannah said...

Awh what a stinkin' cutie. I love pumpkin patches. Sounds like you had a very fun mommy son date :0)

Just Only Me said...

I don't mean to comment on every single of your postings, but I love the pictures and miss that tradition! How fun!

Just Only Me said...

(CUTE Halloween decors on your blog by the way!)

Just Only Me said...

Oh my goodness! Email me and we can chat about Moscow....happyholdaway2001@yahoo.com. I tried to look your phone number up, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm so excited!

Val said...

That's the same pumpkin patch we went to! Hey, I've been trying to add you in Myspace. Don't you want to be my friend? J/K