**I wish I got a picture of this as well, but my sister, Julie, got engaged on her birthday October. 30th, so we got to congratulate her and see her gorgeous ring!!**
After the grandparents, we went to a fun party at our friend's house, the Orton's, which is actually kind of funny and a small world (everything is in the mormon community :) ), but we found out that my dad home teaches the Orton's..funny eh? There, we had tons of good food and had fun talking to our friend's.
It was a great Halloween!!
Here is sweet Emma as Strawberry Shortcake
Here is Joey as a pirate! Kind of a funny story behind this one. He was originally going to be Thomas the Train because he has really been liking trains lately. Well for Emma's birthday we gave these Kaleidoscopes to the boys for party favors, and Joey came up to me and had it on his eye and said, ARRRR! So I said, "Oh, are you a pirate?" and so after that he has been going around the house saying, "I am a pirate, ARRRRR!" A week before Halloween he decided to tell us that he was going to be a pirate for Halloween. I thought that he would be a very cute pirate but didn't want to pay more money for a costume..We were lucky though, Toys R Us was having a 70% off sale on Halloween items and we found this cute costume for $4.50...you can't beat that!


Joey doing his best pirate face and saying, ARRR!


Joey was done with pictures..he wanted to go get candy..but at least Emma is smiling! :)

Here is Joey and Corban..Corban was Bob the Builder!

Here is Ken and Trisha's new baby girl, Keitra, she was a pumpkin!
Here's the boys having fun at Trunk or Treat!


3 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! They look so cute in their cosutmes. Great deal on Joey's. That is awesome!
Looks like a blast! That Emma is so stinkin' cute in her Strawberry Shortcake getup!
How fun! Did you make Emma's costume? I love how Joey had the sound effects down way before the costume was on :0) Guess what? I finished my cna course, passed the skills test..now I just need to pass the national exam on Saturday yay!
Post a Comment