I think that the pictures turned out pretty cute and what's best of all, is that I took them!! :) Can't get cheaper than that...right?
Let me know what you guys think..I am having a hard time deciding which picture I should make an 8x10 for our wall!
6 comments:
Very cute! My vote is for either number 1 or number 3 :) great job!
Wow great job Kami! Who needs kiddie kandids with your mad camera skills? I think the last one would be a good one for the wall but joey's smile in the third one is adorable :o)
I like the top one the best! You did a great job! Happy birthday Joey!
Oh my goodness, he is such a handsome hunk! They're all cute shots. Way to capture his special day!! Happy Birthday to him!
Number 3 is still my favorite, even for an 8x10 for the wall. Too bad his head is so close to the top of the picture, but it could still work in a frame.
Kami, I totally don't know if you remember me, but we were in young women's together way back in the day...Terressa "ward" ring any bells? you have a super cute family. I love picture #1 by the way :) my family blog is thornock42.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment