Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy 4 Year Anniversary!

Today is our 4th Anniversary!!! We plan to celebrate by going out to eat at a fancy French Restaurant and spending the night at our apartment without any kids. I will have to add details and pictures later on that.






On account of it being four years I thought I would list 4 things about Mike that I love:

1.) He is a very patient and caring father.



I can get a little stressed out when my kids aren't paying attention or doing things they aren't supposed to be doing, but Mike is very soft spoken and will sit with them and talk with them until they have calmed down.

2.) He supports and wants to do FHE every Monday and wants to do family scriptures and family prayer every night.

3.) He is a great kisser :)



4.) He is very patient and calm with me (on most days :) ) I get stressed easily and am stubborn but he is very patient and understanding with me and lets me get out what needs to be let out.

I am sure I could list more but I will save those for other Anniversary's :)

6 comments:

Adam & Jetta said...

Congrats on the 4 year mark! :) You look so happy together!

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! We hope you have a great day! We Love You Guys!

JT42 said...

happy anniversary! i think that is the best day of any year! love the pictures!!! have a great day/night, especially without kids :)

Just Only Me said...

Ahhh shoot, I missed it! I thought about you yesterday and was going to surprise you and show up on your doorstep with a little goodie, but I totally forgot which apt you live in! I guess I should have just started yelling your name from the clubhouse!
Congratulations on your anniversary and I'll get over to your place one of these days! Let's go meet at the park so the kids can play too. When are you free?

Holwege Family said...

Congrats, you guys look so happy together. It is wonderful to have such a wonderful husband you want to be married to. Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! You guys look just like you do today! Pretty good, huh? I'm sooo glad you guys are happy and still in love after all (hee, hee) these years!!!!!! I'm sure you're already planning for next year, Knowing you!!!! Love, Mom