Thursday, July 17, 2008

Emma's Tag

Both Joey and Emma got tagged! Since I want all of you to be able to learn a little about each one of my kids, I have decided to do them on different days. Today, is all about Emma and then in a couple of days, I will do a post about Joey!

Name: Emma Lee Bahnmiller
Age: 22 months (yikes!)



Favorite Activities:

Watching "Mermaid" (The Little Mermaid)


Copying everything Joey does!


Playing outside


and playing with Daddy!


Favorite Foods: "New Knacks" (fruit snacks), Green Beans, Pasta, Green Beans, Bananas, Green Beans, Pizza, Broccoli, and did I mention Green Beans!! Seriously I could eat a whole can for a meal!


Least Favorite Foods: Eggs, frosting (that is all I can really think of..I am just like my daddy..could eat anything! )

Favorite Music: I am a Child of God, Snowman by Inside Out, and anything I can dance too!

Favorite Toys: My Little Ponys, Trains, Babies, Mommy's tupperware, cell phone!

Favorite Books: My First Book of Mormon, Cinderella, Snow White and my ABC book Grandma Self made me!


Favorite Items of Clothing:

Pajamas (and dressing up in layers of different pajamas)


Just a Diaper (and did I mention that I know that I am cute! :) )


What Makes Me Happy: When I am with Daddy and when I have my pink blanket!


What Makes me Sad: When my mommy has to wash my pink blanket!

I tag Keitra and Carter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, last time I tried to leave a comment, it really screwed up. I'll try to do better this time! I must say, our little Emma is truly a dolly!!!!! Love, Grandma

Just Only Me said...

It's so fun to learn more about your sweet munchkins. I checked up on her present in our storage unit and it's safe and sound! Can't wait for her to get it and see a blog post about it! (just don't say anything how crappy I put it together, k? ) :)

Hey! I got complimented on the ladybug bow that you made Ryanna last week at church. It was a hit!