Friday, August 8, 2008

Impressions in Vinyl

My friend, Michelle, has her own company that sells vinyl. She does a really great job! Recently, Mike had the opportunity to do part of her website for her and in exchange I got to decorate my house and my next home in vinyl. It was so much fun!! Here are a few that she made me!

Eat Well, Laugh Often, Love Much



Joseph, Emma, and Myra



Come Unto Christ



I haven't put them all up yet because I am still working on where they will all go! :) I have All because two people fell in love, Always kiss me goodnight, Together: We make a family, and bathing beauties. I also have more to go in my next house so I am set for quite awhile.

If any of you are interested in Michelle designing vinyl for you here is her website: impressionsinvinyl.com. It is a cheap and fun way to decorate! She is currently moving to Seattle as I write this so you may need to give her at least a week! :)

8 comments:

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Wow those look really nice! I'll have to check it out!

Shannah said...

Oh super cute! They look even better than what you described to me the other night. I really want to order some now ha ha

Just Only Me said...

I'm so sad that she's moved and gone! It was nice having her so close to home, but now I have to drive to Seattle to get my letters!

Your walls look great! You're so creative.

Anonymous said...

Wow, how cute!!!!!! You did a great job! I love these sayings--and the kids names turned out real cute! I'm going to call you and get more information :) Love, Mom

Kris said...

Those look cute! I may have to get some of those

Kaycee said...

Those are really neat!!

Your the only other "Kami" I know! My daughter's name is spelled Cami and a girl from my May06 board on babycenter's daughter's name is Kami. LOL sorry there's a novel for ya :)

Libby Design said...

Those are awesome!!

Sky said...

I've always wanted to do this for my front room.

I'm diggin' your blog design...so beautiful!